ASG Security Group is seeking an HR Assistant to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Participate in all recruiting process and procedures;
- Pre-screen applicants over the phone;
- Create and upload job postings on multiple job boards and company website;
- Schedule interviews; conduct interviews and coordinate applicant orientation;
- Source candidates from various channels to build a stronger applicant pool;
- Participate in career fairs to meet with prospective applicants;
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System;
- Maintain employment related documents in Word/Excel/PDF.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Manager, Client Service Manager and Director
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent; or working towards;
- Administrative support experience, preferably in an HR team is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.);
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment and meet
- Positive demeanor with a willingness to learn.
If you are a professional looking for an exciting full-time opportunity and ready to expand your career in Human Resources and or Business Administration, apply to this position today!
Location: Head Office located in Markham, Ontario
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday (8 am to 5 pm)
Indeed - 5 months ago