Do you thrive on challenge? Are you on a relentless pursuit and continually hunting for new opportunities? If you always do your homework and think strategically to engage, we could be looking for you! Help us stakeout new businesses and individuals, contact them, make sales presentations and maintain these client accounts. We won’t lie, there’s pressure, but with it, comes great rewards.
To increase your chances for success, you will build and maintain a plan that includes prospecting, securing quality time with key decision makers, conduct thorough needs analysis to learn about prospects businesses, and collaborate with our internal team to develop advertising and marketing solutions for the client.
If you enjoy working in a high-paced, rapidly changing environment and industry, while being excited about your role, shoot us your resume! You should have 3-5 years of sales experience and a college degree or greater. Please provide a link to your LinkedIn profile or other online presences. Should you fit the image of our perspective team member, we’ll reach out shortly!
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in advertising or marketing sales.
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry sales experience.
- Analyze the territory/markets potential and determine the value of
existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy and maximizes on ROI.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer
needs, problems, interests, competition and potential for new services.
- Proactive, punctual and flexible!
- Meeting targeted quota’s on a monthly basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including: spelling,
grammar and punctuation) and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of French in both verbal and written is an asset.