Bookkeeper with some HR functions
- Oversee and Manage Accounts Payable
o Including prepare cheque run twice monthly
- Oversee and Manage Accounts Receivables
o Invoicing and account reconciliation
- Responsible for collections on all A/R Accounts
o Maintain, manage collections and control the over 60 days
- Weekly Sales Performance Reporting
- Assist in all areas of Inventory; analysis, count reconciliations, stock order
- Manage Administration, Accounting, Inventory and Reception staff.
- Responsible for New Hire Packages, Termination, Wage Adjustments, Benefits and Tracking of Vacation, Issuing ROE’s, Posting Jobs Advertisements and Interview Processes.
- Commission Reports for Sales
- Review and approve all Payroll, Installers, Hourly, Commission and Salary Staff.
- Preparation of Legal forms for collections
- Assist with Budget Processes
- All month end procedures including Account Reconciliations for Corporate Office
- Ensure that office duties and functions are carried out in an efficient, accurate and timely manner, working within company policies and procedures
- Work with General Manager on analysis of the day to day business
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications;
In addition to Accounting experience
- Advanced Computer Skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate/work with a variety of people at all levels of business
- Team and solution oriented
- Ability to deal with several assignments at once and to resolve conflict
This position will oversee and be able to resume daily function of each position that reports to them. The right candidate must be highly organized, have strong work ethic, with solid communications skills. Must have experience in Accounts Receivable Collections!
Please submit your resume complete with salary expectations to the attention of Maryann Marcotte email
Indeed - 21 months ago