IT Technician with experience and strong technical knowledge required for fast growing manufacturing company.
The ideal candidate will have an IT support background with good technical expertise.
Primary Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of all computer hardware and software
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers
- Set up of network hardware
- Basic VB scripting knowledge
- Installing and maintaining all network wiring and cabling
- Network issue resolution during the day or night
- Staying updated on the latest computer trends and advances – both hardware and software
- Servicing all computers to ensure they are performing to optimum capacity
- User Support- Dealing with all User inquiries and computer / printer issues
- Experience in working with both desktop and laptop computers
- Programming and maintaining mobile devices
- New employee set up
- Phone and time system maintenance
- Asset tracking of hardware and software
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of EDI (850,860,856,810) a definite asset (ProEDI)
- Solid Knowledge of MS office (2003/2007/2010) particularly MS access
- Knowledge of backup best practices
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices (iphone/Blackberry)
Dec in computer science or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years experience in working with installing/maintaining/upgrading computers and networking
Strong organizational skills are a must. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and manage time efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for a team player with a good positive attitude.