*New Year: New Opportunity
Business Development Professional Needed*
Is it time for a change in your sales career? 2013 is here. Stop settling.
2013 is just around the corner and we are poised for continued growth. To maintain our ambitious growth plans in 2013 and beyond, we require a Business Development Specialist. We are Argus Properties Ltd. and for the past 30 years have grown to become one of the largest and premier property development firms in the Okanagan Valley.
Your task will be to grow new business in the Okanagan Valley as well as foster and maintain existing customer relations in the role of Outside Business Development. You have ambition and drive to get to the next level in your sales career and you will not “settle” in 2013. You know where you want to be, you just need the right opportunity to get there. You also want to be fairly rewarded for what you bring in business. You are confident in taking action and being responsible for your actions as well as moving the sales process along and turning prospects into customers. More importantly, you know the difference between a prospect and a customer and recognize that without good prospecting habits, there can be no new customers. Sound like You? Then read on.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of prospecting for new business
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skill and CRM knowledge essential
- Managed a sales territory or customer base in the past
- Ability to foster strong relationships
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Ability to establish and meet work priorities and deadlines
- Extremely versatile and can work in a fast pace, quickly changing work environment.
- Proven outside sales experience in the past ( 5 years plus desired)
- Worked in a fast paced and change orientated environment in the past
- Familiar on use and importance a CRM system
- Has made cold calls and done drop-ins to develop new business opportunities
- Proven past results of actively managing and growing an account base
- Proven past results of growing an account base or territory from prospecting activities leading to new business creation
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding performance goals
- Proven experience conducting presentations
- Sold at higher levels within organizations
- Degree or diploma supported by proven sales experience is desired. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will also be considered.
Front of the Line
Candidates with the above combined with a strong background in Commercial Real Estate or Real Estate Development are encouraged to apply and will move to the front of the line based on their industry experience.
The ideal candidate will receive a very competitive salary and benefits in addition to a commission / bonus program that rewards objectives being achieved.
To find out more about us please visit www.argusproperties.ca
If you believe you have what it takes to come grow with us in 2013, please email your cover letter and resume to email indicated.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview and any next steps will be contacted.