SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience with Process Automation and Control systems (manufacturing, automotive, food & beverage processing, etc.), ideally with hands-on experience in PLC / HMI hardware and programming.
- Experience with control system definition, design, programming, and commissioning.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills supporting customers.
- Highly organized, with strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Customer-centric, can-do attitude. Demonstrated willingness to take ownership and work independently towards deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel 20-50% of the time. Own vehicle required.
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE CONSIDERED ADDITIONAL ASSETS
- Experience with any of: DCS – Distributed Control Systems, SCADA, Communication protocols (Industrial Ethernet, FL-net, DeviceNet, etc.), or mapping PLCs to SCADA or DCS would be a real plus.
- Experience with IT networking.
- Applications Specialist or Technical Support experience.
- Previous employment within a Systems Integrator, or broad industry experience .
- Lean training.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Engineering Degree or advanced Diploma in: Electrical, Industrial, Automation, or Computer.
THE COMPANY AND YOU
ARCX is a game-changing manufacturer of innovative web-based Automation Control & Monitoring products and software, for industrial applications in automotive, manufacturing, food & beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, and other process-controlled industries. Our unique web-enabled control systems perform 24/7 in some of Canada’s leading manufacturing plants, and our technology can be found in Fortune 100 companies.
As a key member of our rapidly growing, high-tech company, you will engage directly with customers and systems integrators over a range of industries, applying your adaptive problem-solving skills to define their process challenges and propose innovative solutions which integrate our web-based automation systems and software with industry-standard PLCs, tools, sensors, and automation equipment, solving customer objectives.
Moving from concept through implementation you will then support these users with system design, training, programming, commissioning, start-up, and technical support, towards a successful outcome.
You will also work alongside our product design engineers, creating training materials and application notes, and contributing your ideas to new products during design and testing.
Highly organized, you are able to work independently, analyze challenges and make sound decisions under pressure, with the agility and sense of ownership to make things happen. As an entrepreneurial company we offer an informal, collaborative and results-oriented environment.
Competitive compensation package, medical/dental benefits, life/disability insurance.
PLEASE APPLY TO:
E-MAIL: JOBS @ ARCX.COM attn: Industrial Engineer position.
MAIL: ARCX Inc, attn: Careers. 151 Amber Street, Unit 1, Markham ON, L3R 3B3
We appreciate your interest however we can only respond to those candidates selected for an interview.