Responsible for all sales activities. Diligently follow-up leads received through various sources including franchise generated, self-generated referrals, trade alliances, trade organization, etc. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales/Marketing plan which meets both personal and business goals of expanding customer base and satisfaction. Work to the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term relationships. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service. Follow up on new leads and referrals’ resulting from franchise’s marketing activities and self -generated marketing activities. Actively pursue self-generating leads by participating in local trade organizations, trade alliances with industry related products/services and relationships with local architects. Anticipate and participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events. Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans. Identify, qualify sales prospects, contract and follow through to close. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts. Develop and maintain current product know ledge of the deck, porch and outdoor living products.
Develop and maintain current product knowledge of the deck, porch and outdoor living products.
Develop and maintain knowledge of all available sales materials. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements. Establish and maintain current client and potential client data base list. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals. Identify and resolve client concerns. Follow-up for collection of payment. Develops personal annual activities plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models. Sells consecutively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions to satisfy their needs. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes. Participates and contributes in educational programs offered by the franchise.
Trait and skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- 3 years minimum sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent visualization, conceptualization, math skills required.
- Familiarity and comfort with modern communication and computing technology.
- Good eye for design and construction.
- Excellent driving record.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly to adapt to new environments/situations.
- Creative thinker with an interest in design.
- Desire to helping people and solving problems.
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods and processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of construction.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Join our successful team!
Archadeck is North America’s largest custom designer/builder of decks, screened porches & sunrooms. We...