We are a small sized Toronto West End Renovation and Plumbing company that are looking to hire general labourers that have the following qualifications:
- be willing to work flexible hours. A typical working day is from 7am-4 pm, M-f. When required, work Saturdays and other shifts.
- Clean driving record, and Ontario G Drivers license
- Clean (criminal) record -Have own vehicle (as a means to arrive at our shop)
- Must make material lists and complete timesheet at the end of each workday
- Certificate of any Qualifications is an asset
- Tasks include: All aspects of commercial and residential construction and renovation.
Other assets, not mandatory but preferred:
- Construction experience
- Have a trade license of some sort, preferably plumbing, Carpentry, etc
- Have own Hand Tools, the more the better
- Capable of operating machinery occasionally, or willingness to be trained to (skidsteer, excavator)
80% of our work is renovation. Approx 10% is plumbing. 10% is misc.
Pay is in the $14-20/hr range, and it is directly related to how much you are capable of producing. A typical work usually is between 40-44 hours.
Position available, starting immediately