ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services requires an PLUMBER to provide support, preventative maintenance work, and trouble-shooting for all construction and maintenance projects to sustain optimal performance while minimizing operating costs. The successful individual will be working in northern Alberta, on a rotation of three weeks in camp and one week out. The point of hire is Edmonton Alberta, transportation from Edmonton to the camp site will be provided
The successful candidate for this role must meet following Qualifications:
- Certified Journeyman Plumber Certification (AB Red Seal)
- Preferred candidate would have commercial and industrial experience
- Participating in, accepting and adopting the safety principles described in the ARAMARK Policies and the client safety programs.
- Preparing and planning-out the project, which entails selecting materials, planning sequences, methods of work, measuring and marking materials.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints or obtaining instructions from a supervisor
- Able to work without supervision
- Responsible for trade specific duties during construction, maintenance and demobilization of modular units must be willing to perform other work duties.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank you for applying with ARAMARK Remote workplace Services.
Indeed - 19 months ago