ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services requires an Electrician to provide support, preventative maintenance work, and trouble-shooting for all construction and maintenance projects to sustain optimal performance while minimizing operating costs. The successful individual will be working in northern Alberta, on a rotation of three weeks in camp and one week out. The point of hire is Edmonton Alberta, transportation from Edmonton to the camp site will be provided.
The successful candidate for this role must meet following Qualifications:
- Certified Journeyman Electrician Certification (Alberta or Red Seal)
- Participating in, accepting and adopting the safety principles described in the ARAMARK Policies and the client safety programs.
- Have knowledge of the electrical trade, applicable Codes and associated practices.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a related electrical trade supplemented by experience in site inspection, job estimating, and construction costs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Prefer candidates with previous work experience in Industrial Industries/ Remote Camps
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank you for applying with ARAMARK Remote workplace Services.