ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is currently looking for a Breakfast Cook/2nd Cook to join our team. The successful candidate will be working on rotational shift in a Remote location.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have experience with Cooking Breakfast/2nd Cook duties in a Rig Camp setting.
- Basic or Advanced Food Safe Training.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform the duties assigned.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the handling, preparation, production, and timely service of all breakfast meals in accordance with methods and standards approved by 1st Cook
- Coordinate all kitchen staff involved in the preparation and serving of breakfast meals.
- Prepare breakfast meals as per menu plan provided by the 1st Cook
- Ensure adequate quantities of the menu choices are prepared as per the menu plan, and follow all production quotas as set down by the 1st Cook.
- Ensure personal hygiene and work area is clean and sanitized at all times.
Indeed - 10 months ago