ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is currently looking for a 2nd Cook to join our team. The successful candidate will be working on rotational shift in Northern BC. Food & Accommodation is provided while on site.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have 2 or more years experience in a related field of work, preferably a camp catering environment.
- Basic or Advanced Food Safe training required.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently supervised and unsupervised.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
- Meet daily with Chef to discuss menu preparation and production strategy
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of the salad bar for both lunch and dinner meals. Salad bar should include adequate quantities (4 to 6 selections minimum) of the daily choices available and cheese, meat, pickle, vegetable, and fruit trays.
- Replenish desserts and condiments as required.
- Ensure menu boards are updated daily
- Ensure personal hygiene and work area is clean and sanitized at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this position with ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services please forward your resume and tickets to this ad.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank you for applying with ARAMARK.