ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is currently looking for a Camp Attendant to join our team. The successful candidate will be working on rotational shift in a Remote location.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have 1 or more years experience in a related field of work, preferably the camp catering environment.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with little or no supervision.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
- Meet daily with Head Camp Attendant or Camp Manager to discuss any duties or requirements pertaining to work area.
- Clean and maintain all living areas of ARAMARK facilities, including the front entrance, sleeping quarters, hallways, washrooms, recreation rooms and utility rooms.
- Make beds and clean all aspects of rooms daily
- Clean and sanitize washrooms after each shift change (twice daily).
- Complete daily bed counts after all rooms have been cleaned and sanitized to confirm camp accounting procedures.
- Keep an accurate record of bedding on site by completing the laundry slips properly.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard