ARAMARK Remote Workplace Services is currently looking for a:
Breakfast Cook/Baker to join our team. The successful candidate will be working on rotational shift in Remote location in Northern Alberta.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have 2 or more years experience in a related field of work, preferably a camp catering environment.
- Basic or Advanced Food Safe Training.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform the duties assigned.
- Coordinate and be responsible for the handling, preparation, production, and timely service of all breakfast meals in accordance with methods and standards approved by Chef.
- Coordinate all kitchen staff involved in the preparation and serving of breakfast meals.
- Prepare breakfast meals as per menu plan provided by the Chef.
- Ensure adequate quantities of the menu choices are prepared as per the menu plan, and follow all production quotas as set down by the Chef.
- Ensure personal hygiene and work area is clean and sanitized at all times.
Must have scratch baking experience!
Indeed - 18 months ago