Job title: Foodservice Worker
Location: Dalhousie University Campus, Dining Hall
Shift: Full-time seasonal position, September - April
Wednesday - Sunday, 10:00am - 7:30pm
Pay rate: $10.61/hr (union wage)
Submit resume to Manager Clyde MacDonald by replying to this ad.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of foodservice concepts
- Cash handling may be required
- Opening and/or closing of location may be required
- Responsible for prep work related to foodservice concepts
- Assist with orders and line staff when needed under the supervision of the component supervisor
- Some inventory may be required
- Ensure that temperature logs and core samples are taken and logged
- Assist with customer orders in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that workspace is sanitized and safe
- Work within a team environment
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Other duties as required by supervisor/manager
- Hours of work may be dependent on business levels on campus
- Is an employee of ARAMARK Canada Ltd., and as such will be required to assist in all areas of the foodservice operation
- Adhere to standards set out by ARAMARK Canada Ltd. in conjunction with Food Services at Dalhousie University
About ARAMARK Higher Education
ARAMARK is dedicated to excellence in dining, facility, conference centre, and stadium and arena services. ARAMARK enhances the living and learning experience and environment for more than 600 colleges and universities throughout North America. For more information and a list of our services, visit www.aramarkhighered.com.
ARAMARK Higher Education is dedicated to excellence in dining, facility, conference centre, and stadium and arena services. ARAMARK enhances...