This position is responsible for all day-to-day warehouse/ inventory activities in the facility. This role will include the physical and administrative management of inventory parts, service delivery and any additional supply chain tasks for customers in a multi client warehouse.
- Manage day to day operations of Inventory Control Units
- Conduct the order picking, processing, and shipping of customer orders
- Conduct the inbound processes of new parts in accordance with our customer’s guidelines and following all prescribed procedures
- Coordinate the PI's (Parts Inventory) and cycle counts at the facility
- Monitor inventory process at the facility to insure timely updating and accuracy.
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation. Rotate product as appropriate
- Ensure adherence to procedural and policy requirements.
- Inform Warehouse Team Lead or Regional Manager of daily activity and/or any issues/concerns
- Ensure exceptional customer service is achieved by exceeding service targets and key performance indicators
- Control and implement the start up of any new dedicated business/accounts.
- Act as a support group work closely with Transportation and Infrastructure Unit leaders to insure complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the Warehouse and Health and Safety requirements at the branch
- Conduct operation in a manner which promotes safety.
- Conduct operation in accordance with the Ministry of Labour guidelines.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by team lead or management.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse setting.
- Must have inventory control and management experience
- Must be detail oriented and computer savvy.
- Must communicate to all levels of an organization both written and verbally.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds consistently.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to perform under strict deadlines and in a stressful environment.
- Must be able to work at heights (upto 18 feet) using portable ladders.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
*Thank you for your interest. Please note only the qualified candidates will be contacted.*