We are a Brantford based business that provide print services to our customer over the internet. This is mainly done through our websites where customer place orders for products like business card, postcard and flyers. We are looking for a hardworking Junior Web Developer/Designer who can assist our website design and development team. As the Junior
Web Developer/Designer some of your duties would include
- Maintenance and updating the design and content of multiple websites.
- Assist in creation of Direct mail and email campaigns.
- Manage and maintain updated customer list search engine optimization Helping customer with technical issues
- Search engine optimization.
- Helping customer with technical issues
- Trouble shooting website problems.
- Multi-browser testing.
- Experience in web design and development.
- Excellent knowledge of web design tools e.g Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and similar software.
- Understanding of Web 2.0 technologies and cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Microsoft Office computer skills (Word,Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work indepedently with minimal direction and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven problem solving skills and task ownership; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- A positive, professional attitude and demeanor.
- Print experience is considered an asset.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Leader in offset printing solutions for small business