Great opportunity with our telecom client – they are expanding and are in need of a Customer Care Supervisor for their growing inbound call centre! This role reports to the Director of Operations.
The incumbent will be responsible for all facets of Customer Care and the daily running and management of the centre.
- Identify new methodologies, processes and system enhancements to improve the customer and employee experience and look for gained efficiencies to reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Provide and foster an atmosphere of support for Customer Care Operations.
- Monitor, assess and effectively coach/mentor representatives, providing meaningful and relevant feedback with a goal of achieving the best customer experience including random call monitoring.
- Manage the team, applying performance management steps if/when required
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance reviews.
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the customer lifecycle.
- Manage customer complaints through to an appropriate resolution for customer/company.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of the various inbound customer care communication vehicles (phone queue and email inboxes) ensuring timely response times.
- Responsible for the set up and management as well as the daily monitoring of the call center queue system ensuring fair and effective staff coverage.
- Responsible for the collection of various call center stats for reporting purposes and in order to seek areas for improvement.
- Stay informed of new products & services and changes in technology.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external to the organization.
- Create/maintain training materials, document processes and facilitate training as required.
- Effectively communicates and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution
- Other duties and tasks as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (business telephone and written etiquette)
- French verbal and written communication skills desired but not required.
- Customer-centric focus on providing reliable service to internal/external customers
- Understanding of wireless (voice and data) technology as well as remote messaging technology
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent problem assessment, problem solving skills and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and meet all deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive team spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Minimum 3-5 years successful people management experience.
- Call center experience required.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience
A competitive salary is offered please apply stating salary requirements.
Indeed - 8 months ago