Our client is a leader in the Fleet Management Industry. The immediate opening is for a Bilingual Mechanical Advisor with either a 310T or 310S License.
Our client offers:
- Excellent working conditions
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Provides accurate documentation on all maintenance and repair events.
- Verifies that all repair and maintenance work is necessary and done at a fair price.
- Negotiates repairs when appropriate and documents all instances where a cost savings is realized.
- Ensures appropriate preventative maintenance schedule is followed.
- Maintain monthly performance PIE Goals at or above the established goal.
- Offers assistance willingly and makes a positive contribution to morale.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Responds positively to change, remains calm and professional under pressure and accepts constructive criticism positively.
- Maintains a professional image and demeanor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills, and be able to communicate effectively with employees, customers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with others as a team player.
- Must have hands-on experience in automotive or truck repair.
- Proven ability to analyze and troubleshoot car/truck repair situations, and make decisions using established procedures and company policies as guidelines.
- Strong understanding of manufacturer warranty protocols.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Strong problem solving ability including identification of logical action and alternatives.
- Dedicated to professionalism, good judgment, and understanding the impact of a decision.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to maintain a consistent and professional manner in all dealings.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other functional areas.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; productive working independently or with a team.
- Proven ability to maintain composure during difficult situations and win over hostile callers.
- Is adaptable to change.
- Valid mechanic’s license 310S or 310T.
- 5+ year’s technical automotive experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Programs specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (Asset)
- Ability to work various shifts
- French is an asset but not a requirement
- ASE certification or willing to obtain within established timeline
Indeed - 8 months ago