Our client is a multi-specialty health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative pharmaceuticals and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. Our client encourages personal and career development through a culture of mutual respect and professional excellence; the current need is for a Bilingual Inside Sales (1 year contract).
- The Inside Sales Representative works in close partnership with the sales team where both are responsible for increasing sales by strengthening and enhancing relationships with Q5 assigned customers.
- This role provides sales tele-coverage support to build and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients while learning about the clients business and uncovering opportunities to sell our products.
- The role combines proactive sales activity and value added service through direct telephone contact and various other sales outreach programs.
- This role deals with multiple responsibilities from product sales to account management and supporting new customer needs.
- College or University degree
- 2 to 5 years inside sales and customer service experience
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience in field sales or inside telesales
- A proven track record of success in attaining quota or sales targets in a team environment
- Self motivated professional who operates well in an empowered, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer focus with proven success moving opportunities through the sales process from lead to close.
- Strong computer skills including working with call centre technology as well as Microsoft Office is required.
SALARY: $50K base salary + generous commissions
Indeed - 11 months ago