Excellent opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated individual! The opportunity is as a Bilingual Financial Advisor with a leading Credit Union. This is a salaried position with a bonus structure. Working hours are Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends. The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in both English and French
- Have 6 months experience in a similar role
- Possess a Mutual Funds License or CSC
- Have excellent communications/interpersonal skills
Our client offers:
- Immediate benefits
- Salary plus a bonus
- Pension Plan
- Other benefits such as gym membership
- Establish and maintain a personalized business relationship with members who generally have financial assets not exceeding $100,000.
- Manage Group Investment accounts and recommend Investment Strategies.
- Meet the financing needs of members, specifically in terms of mortgages.
- Advise members on the best strategies for yielding profit from their accumulated capital.
- Support the financing needs of business clients not serviced through business centres if the type and amount of financing qualifies them for the Desjardins Business Freedom Solutions package.
- Pay attention to members’ expectations and needs in an effort to improve service quality.
- Perform analysis required to recommend the approval or refusal of credit applications.
- Take part in business development, identify new business opportunities as well as promote and sell products and services.
Indeed - 19 months ago