Excellent opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated individual! The opportunity is as a Bilingual Financial Advisor with a leading Credit Union. This is a salaried position with a bonus structure. Working hours are Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends. The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in both English and French
- Have 6 months experience in a similar role
- Possess a Mutual Funds License or CSC
- Have excellent communications/interpersonal skills
Our client offers:
- Immediate benefits
- Salary plus a bonus
- Pension Plan
- Other benefits such as gym membership
- Establish and maintain a personalized business relationship with members who generally have financial assets not exceeding $100,000.
- Manage Group Investment accounts and recommend Investment Strategies.
- Meet the financing needs of members, specifically in terms of mortgages.
- Advise members on the best strategies for yielding profit from their accumulated capital.
- Support the financing needs of business clients not serviced through business centres if the type and amount of financing qualifies them for the Desjardins Business Freedom Solutions package.
- Pay attention to members’ expectations and needs in an effort to improve service quality.
- Perform analysis required to recommend the approval or refusal of credit applications.
- Take part in business development, identify new business opportunities as well as promote and sell products and services.
Established in 1974, Anne Whitten Bilingual Recruitment leads the industry by providing personalized, professional service and maximum value...