The role of RFP Leader is to provide coordination/project management skills to the RFP/RFI process. The individual will manage and prepare Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Information (RFI) and Tender responses including providing professional responses and taking complete responsibility for ensuring completion and submission of the RFP, RFI or Tender response. The RFP lead is also responsible for assisting contracts specialists when no RFP/RFI’s are in progress.
Manage and prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) bid responses including providing professional responses and taking complete responsibility for ensuring completion and submission of the RFP response. This process includes the following:
- Organizing and scheduling multiple simultaneous RFP responses on tight schedules and under elevated pressure
- Organizing kickoff, and status updates calls/meetings for multiple RFP responses with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, legal, finance, pricing, etc)
- Analyzing RFP requirements and assigning specific sections/questions to the appropriate internal resources throughout different groups within the organization
- Reviewing and editing of the RFP response, and taking full ownership for the structure, style, and overall quality of the delivered document
- Update and maintain a database of answers and FAQs for RFP responses and technical questions from Sales and Marketing
- Proofread RFP responses provided by different groups within the organization
Assist contracts specialist with:
- Pricing and rebates/incentive set-up and maintenance in contracting/pricing system including:
o Accurate and timely notification of pricing changes and eligibility to sales
o Work with sales, marketing, customer service and accounts recievable to understand and resolve pricing issues and provide reporting and analysis
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of customer contracts including
o Work with Sales, Marketing and contracts team to prepare standard customer agreements such as contract amendments, lease agreements, equipment placements, bilateral contracts, distributor agreements, price quotes, non-binding customer proposals, etc.
Work with Contracts Manager and Terms and Conditions specialist to create initial draft of non-standard contracts and contract language and analyze terms and conditions versus Company standards
- Support other company contracts and pricing initiatives as required
- Challenging the status quo and evaluating opportunities to simplify and integrate and accelerate contract/pricing processes
- Directly accountable to ensure the integrity and compliance with company policies and procedures, maintain internal control environment including compliance with SOX.
Requirements and skills:
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written
- University Degree
- 4 years related experience, health care industry preferred
- Project Management experience
- Contract and pricing administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and be able to balance the needs and requirements of many stakeholders including senior management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- JD Edwards and Cognos experience would be an asset
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work proficiently with limited supervision.
- Must be highly analytical
This is a one year contract to cover a maternity leave.
Please send resume as a Word attachment and state salary requirements.
Established in 1974, Anne Whitten Bilingual Recruitment leads the industry by providing personalized, professional service and maximum value...