Our downtown client has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Administrative Assistant. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. Once the position moves to a permanent role they offer:
- Immediate benefits
- A bonus plan
- Comprehensive Group Benefits & RRSP Programs
- Seasonal floater days, paid personal days
- Assist in coordinating resources; scheduling speakers; maintaining contracts
- Provide monthly call and financial reporting.
- Administration of webinars and evaluations
- Prepare contracts
- Maintains speaker database
- Calculates incentive
- Organizes various council/committee meetings including booking venues and organizing refreshments
- Acts as primary contact for the Managers by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries when appropriate
- Maintains schedule and daily log of activities for the Managers: arranges meetings, appointments, travel schedules, and details related to special events.
- Delivers excellent customer service to the Managers' contacts by prioritizing telephone calls, emails, letters and other communications, and providing relevant information. * Prepares correspondence, and memoranda: reviews, routes, and answers mail; composes responses for Managers; as appropriate, prepares proposals, monthly reports, and other written material
- Coordinates and arranges travel and accommodations for the various councils/committees, as required.
- Maintains confidential files, e.g., minutes, and all other electronic files, and other reports.
- Conducts research as requested, and prepares reports in the format required by the Managers.
- Advises Managers of opportunities to continuously improve services
- Coordinating, participating and/or assisting in special projects when required.
- Provides general administrative support (i.e., faxing, copying, filing, mailing, courier,etc.).
- Timely preparation of invoicing and expense reimbursement administration
- Codes various invoices to expense accounts
- Ensures appropriate authorizations are received and invoices are forwarded to accounting for timely processing.
- 3-5 years related experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Fluency in both English and French, verbal and written
- Post-secondary education
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with effective telephone manner
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, initiative, discretion and independence, proactively gets things done by using initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively and frequently with a variety of Managers and staff, members of various councils/committees, government and business contacts, and others
- Minute taking experience a MUST
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills: ability to multi-task, and prioritizeP
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard