The primary focus of this Bilingual Administrative Assistant is to provide dedicated support to the VP HR to ensure department objectives are met and effective support is provided. In this role you will:
- Provide support for calendaring, arranging meetings etc.
- Translate documents/correspondence when required
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Participate in project work including researching, developing, implementing and training
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluency in English and French, oral and written
- Professional presentation with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience supporting senior management
- Highly confidential
- Post-secondary education
- Valid driver’s licence (travel between 3 locations in Guelph)
Established in 1974, Anne Whitten Bilingual Recruitment leads the industry by providing personalized, professional service and maximum value...