Inside Commercial Sales Representative
AMJ Campbell is Canada’s largest residential and commercial mover and one of the top five movers internationally. By holding our customers in highest regards and treating them with respect and courtesy, we've achieved the reputation for exceptional, personalized service.
At AMJ Campbell we recognize that our most important resource are the hundreds of dedicated and passionate men and women who work for us. We strive to achieve excellence in managing our people and we are committed to providing an environment where they can achieve their best
Inside sales role with a mandate to develop new prospects and interact with existing commercial customers to increase sales of the company's services. Responsible for increasing awareness of the company and acquiring new commercial customers within the assigned database. The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Builds and maintains highly professional, collaborative and prosperous business relationships with existing customers ensuring a high level of service and customer satisfaction.
- Works through cold calling, networking and other sources of leads to convert more prospects to customers.
- Cold calls prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintains and expands AMJ's database of prospects
- Ensures follow-up by passing appointments to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources and so on.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Takes a proactive approach anticipating customer needs and responding to any concerns resolving contentious issues easily and efficiently.
- Manages customer accounts by partnering with key resources across the organization effectively staging orders, managing expectations, influencing where there are competing priorities, ensuring fulfillment from the point of customer service through to service delivery
- Progresses qualified sales leads (pipelines of opportunities) , converting into new revenue at the maximum operating income
- Keeps abreast of the competition and competitive landscape
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2- 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated, high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the commercial moving industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
- Post-secondary degree in business or related field preferred but not required
- Experience with CRM/ACT database
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and the opportunity to grow your career.
Indeed - 12 months ago
AMJ Campbell is proud to be Canada’s largest moving company. We know that moving isn’t just about possessions — it’s...