Amico Accessories is a growing manufacturer of Medical Equipment, selling products through a widespread distribution channel in Canada, the U.S and internationally. With a track record of exceeding expectations, Amico is dedicated to developing and manufacturing the most advanced medical equipment for the global Health Care Industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious Sales Representative to work with our Sales team in a demanding yet rewarding role. Must be a self starter who excels in problem solving, multi tasking, and working in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a high energy individual with strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience in client management or junior sales is mandatory, previous experience in business to business sales is a strong advantage.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, responsibilities will include:
1. Identifying and recruiting new clients and distributors
2. Growing revenues from an existing base of clients and distributors
3. Assessing customers needs and presenting clients with recommendations across a broad range of
4. products and value added services
5. Consulting with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
1. Business to business sales experience
2. College or University education
3. Communication/Presentation related courses/programs (i.e.Toastmasters)
4. Professional Sales training preferred (i.e. Xerox, PSS)
5. Ability to prospect, qualify and close sales
6. Self-management and organizational skills
7. Creative thinking and problem solving skills
8. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
9. Focused on value-added selling
10. Superior commitment to customer service
11. Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
12. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and XP
13. Must be able to travel and drive in the U.S.
Career advancement opportunities for outstanding performance. Please email application with subject "Inside Sales".