Book Keeper – Impact Industrial Ltd.
As a result of our recent expansion, Impact Industrial is currently looking to enhance our team with the following positions based out of our Sherwood Park office:
Role and Responsibilities include:
1. Accounts Payable
2. Accounts Receivable
3. Account Reconciliation
4. Quarterly GST Submittal
5. Financial Planning and Analysis
6. General Administration and Record Keeping
7. Project Costing
- May also be involved in related activities such as estimating project materials and costs and preparing and interpreting specification.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Quickbooks experience required, Manufactuing experience an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Team focused
- The ability to pay close attention to detail and be precise and accurate
As an Impact employee, your compensation package is more than just your direct pay. Your indirect pay is a large part of the package. We offer benefits (Dental & Health) to all long-term employees (3 Months).
If you are interested in applying for this challenging opportunity, please forward your resume, in confidence to Brenden Meston.
Impact offers a comprehensive package based on education and experience.
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.