A high-end condominium is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of building superintendent to perform the followings duties:
- Doing light maintenance and repair, e.g. changing lights, repairing drywall, and painting
- Putting garbage and recycling bins outside and retrieving them
- Cleaning of all communal areas, e.g. the lobby, hallways, elevators, function room, etc.
- Maintaining the grounds in spring, summer and fall, e.g. cutting grass and weeding flowerbeds
- Conducting daily safety inspections of the building
- Allowing service personnel to access the building e.g. elevator, electrical, and HVAC
- Communicating building issues to our Property Manager
- Being on-call during off-hours for any emergency that may occur
This position would entail working from 7AM to 1PM Monday to Friday and 2 hours every other weekend. On-call work would include being on-call evenings during the week and every other weekend.
The candidate must be dependable, responsible, personable, mechanically-inclined, and have good English communication skills. Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset. The position will be salaried at a fixed monthly rate. There will be flexibility for time-off on weekends, holidays and for personal reasons. Preference will be given to candidates that can respond to emergency calls within fifteen minutes of when the complaint was registered.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -