WHO WE ARE
Altruck International Truck Centres is a new truck dealership. It is family owned and operated business committed to being the ALL TRUCK solutions provider serving the transportation supply chain. Proud to be operating in our 36th year and with 8 locations across Ontario, we have grown to carry the total transportation package.
Altruck International Truck Centres is currently searching for a highly motivated 310T Truck Technicians / 3rd -4th year Experienced Apprentices, for our Hamilton and Kitchener location, to join our growing business. This position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and vehicle repairs in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform all work as outlined on the repair order and order all parts when authorization is received, unless specifically told otherwise.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or insurance, or if requested by the customer
- Perform inspections, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting and general vehicle repair
- Perform preventative maintenance services and maintenance related work as required
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Work in compliance with Company Health and Safety policies and OHSA standards
- Attend company sponsored training classes and dealer specific training courses as scheduled by management
Qualifications and skills:
- 310T Truck licensed
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Manual dexterity
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to read technical manuals
- Must have necessary hand tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- A rewarding career opportunity
- Professional development training paid by the company
- Competitive wages with boot and tool allowances
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Participation in a Company Pension Plan
- Completed training segments will result in immediate wage increases.
Instructions to Apply: If you are looking for a challenge and we have sparked your interest, we encourage you to apply by attaching youre resume.