ALS Environmental provides an extensive range of environmental analytical testing services, including soil, water, air, biota, radiochemistry and industrial hygiene. We work closely with our clients to ensure their needs are met now and in the future.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued.
About the Position
The Login clerk 1 is responsible for all sample login activities at the laboratory. The priority for this position will be to receive and organize samples, verify client information and enter the pertinent information into the laboratory data systems.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs./14 kg on a regular basis and carry for short distances;
- Ability to sit or stand for a full shift;
- Wear issued personal protective equipment (PPE) such as dust masks, gloves etc., when required.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education an asset;
- Administration experience with data entry.
You would also be:
- Intermediate English communication skills required (auditory, verbal, written, and reading);
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook), with basic knowledge of computers;
- Accurate and efficient data entry skill is an asset;
- Strong customer service focus, interpersonal and organizational abilities;
- Previous cash handling experience an asset.
Looking for further details?
- Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply online at www.alsglobal.com no later than September 4, 2014.
- Due to the high volume of resumes only candidates that state “ENV-WP28-Login” in the subject line will be considered.
- We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS Environmental but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.