Allpoints Fire Protection is currently looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in Prince George B.C.
We service all facets of the fire protection industry including fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, portable extinguishers and suppression systems.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling/Dispatching service calls
- Creating/Entering work orders into the system
- Coordinate and schedule all inspections, maintenance, repairs and installations
- Provide direction and support to technicians
- Monitoring and updating schedules on a regular basis
- Track and follow up completion of paperwork
- Maintain various lists/spreadsheets
- Ensure that all safety requirements are followed and respected for office and individual sites
- Maintain filing systems
- Data entry of field paperwork
- Handle incoming and outgoing paperwork
- Some retail sales
- Clerical/administrative tasks to support the office and field staff as required
Required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Operate scheduling and database software in a windows environment
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Operate general office equipment
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Strong ability to deal with competing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Be able to adapt as service needs arise on a daily basis and work well under pressure while maintaining a great attention to detail
- Calm and personable under pressure
- Effectively communicate with various personality types at all levels
- Analyze and resolve problems
- Dependable/Reliable/Accountable/Self Starter
- Willingness to assist where needed and work as a team
- Minimum 1 year experience in administrative position
- Previous dispatching/scheduling experience an asset
- Knowledge of basic construction procedures an asset
Allpoints Fire Protection offers an excellent compensation package which includes medical and dental coverage, RRSP’s, education reimbursement, competitive wages and more.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by e-mailing resume and hand written cover letter.
Indeed - 9 months ago
We service all facets of the fire protection industry including fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, portable fire extinguishers, and...