Our Client a leader in in the energy solution is looking for a Bilingual outside sales representative.
to complement their team.
8 am to 5 pm
Salary Range $40-$50 + bonus
- Direct outside sales requiring significant travel. (40% travel to QC)
- Research and plan trips in accordance with strategic sales goals.
- Follow up with prospective customers.
- Maintain superior product knowledge and competitor information.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Work trade shows as needed.
- Perform inside sales duties and data entry in sales office when not traveling.
- Provide customer service to current and prospective customers by answering questions and solving problems.
- Overall support of the DC operation.
- Complete special projects as directed by Sales Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE and Other Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree/High School Diploma with minimum 3 years relevant, applicable sales experience.
- Must be fluent in both French and English - written and spoken
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and
- Outlook, as well as general computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
This position offers competitive salary, plus annual bonus based on company profits and individual performance. It is straight salary, no commission. Full benefits. 40% travel primarily to Quebec.