Hours: Full Time
Our Client located in Vaughan is currently looking for a Bilingual Reception/Admin Assistant to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets visitors including vendors, customers, and employees. Determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate contact.
- Answers, screens and forwards incoming calls in a professional manner. Provides basic information to callers as required.
- Manages various corporate email boxes. Responds to inquiries and/or forwards to appropriate contact.
- Maintains office telephone and contact lists.
- Maintains the reception area, televisions, kitchen, and photocopy / mail room.
- Various administrative duties such as sorting and distributing incoming mail and/or faxes, preparing outgoing mail and/or courier packages.
- Maintains files and records for each branch.
- Books and prepares meeting rooms.
- Orders and maintains washroom and kitchen supplies and cleanliness.
- Orders food and beverages, serve coffee and clean up as required.
- Assists the warehouse as needed.
- Maintains the showroom which includes security devices, follow up showroom merchandising and display requests, liaising with suppliers for samples / appointments.
- Arranges appointments and meetings for branch management staff.
- Assists with Accounting duties such as UPS invoices, billing and distributing purchase orders.
- Posts Birthday notices in cafeteria / kitchen.
- Performs facilities and office equipment management. Liaise with GT Support Centre for equipment needs.
- Orders office supplies, toner, stationary and business cards.
- Books travel and meeting requirements and enters required details into calendar.
- Completes expense reports.
- Prepares presentations, reports and type correspondence as required.
- Assists with faxes, photocopies, scans and e-mails.
- Performs other general administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and French - written and oral) is required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- College diploma in administrative studies, sales or business or equivalent working experience within a B2B sales environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
Indeed - 5 months ago