Bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk, Corporate Sales
Job Type: Direct
Ref. Code: 328
Hours: Full Time
Our Client located in Markham is currently looking for a Bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team.
- Mon-Fri Days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies and posts all accounts receivable transactions to financial accounting system.
- Posts cash receipts.
- Follows up on past due accounts with customers.
- Follows up with sales reps (i.e.: internal customers) on various collection matters.
- Prepares and reconciles customer statements.
- Prepares summary billings to various customers
- Sets up of customer accounts.
- Processes and reconciles credit card transactions.
- Enforce credit policies (i.e.: holds and releases)
- Fully Bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous A/R experience preferably using a web-based financial accounting experience an asset.
- Basic accounting and analytical skills.
- Positive, outgoing attitude with genuine customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi task and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Strong verbal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient computer skills required (Word and Excel).
Indeed - 18 months ago