Reporting directly to the Director of the Customer Contact Center, the operations manager will be planning and implementing call center strategies and operations and provide recommendations to improve processes. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for managing direct reports including the operations coordinator, quality assurance team and team leads.
- Determines call center operational strategies by monitoring key metrics.
- Providing performance management, training and employee development to assists in the development of Team Leads.
- Maintain a positive working environment to support direct reports and call center representatives.
- Optimize call center operations by monitoring system performance and reviewing current process.
- Oversee annual evaluations and performance reviews
- Involved in customer issues that have been escalated to management level.
- Ensure that the training provided to their representatives is consistent and align with the Center procedure and process
- Assist the Director in meeting call center financial objectives by estimating requirements and preparing an annual budget
- Provide input to the project manager by identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies and defining user requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- University degree in business, management or employee relations. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in leading a team preferably in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and managing call center operations.
- Extensive direct coaching and performance management experience in senior role
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Visio
- Experience in developing and executing business strategies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast pace and changing environment
- Exceptional French and English communication (oral and written)
Indeed - 19 months ago