The Customs Administrator works closely with the Imports/Exports department and the freight forwarders to ensure validation of all customs entries. Reports to the Customs Compliance Manager.
- Validate customs entries
- Record shipment information
- Record discrepancies, entry details, duties and taxes in US ledger
- Update discrepancy tables
- Maintain record-keeping of customs entries with shipping documents
- College degree in imports and/or minimum 2 years import/export related experience
- Customs experience and knowledge of HTS codes and Tariff Treatments
- Experience working with a Customs Broker an asset
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize workflow
- Analytical, innovative problem solver and highly attentive to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet applications
- Bilingual, English and French, written and spoken
The Aldo Leopold Foundation is committed to fostering the land ethic through the Legacy of the Aldo Leopold. The Land Ethic Campaign is the...