Tip Of Spear Inc.
About the Company:
We offer essential, practical, and professional, First Responder training - from certified trainers with extensive real-world experience. Our focus is to provide you with objective, professional security training programs. Training through us opens many doors for security employment in the industry.
Our Trainers have many years of front line, and leadership experience in the security field, including provincial corrections, health care peace officer, licensed establishments, Military, Security Management, and Senior Security Management for the largest venues in Edmonton.
We are looking for a Part-time front office manager to join our team of training professionals. Working out of our state of the art first responder training facility located at 4912 - 93 Ave. Edmonton Alberta, the successful applicant will act as the first point of contact for our students and customers.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1. Opening the facility and preparing it for student and staff arrival. Making sure everything is clean neat and organized.
2. Customer Service: Greeting students, providing answers as needed with regards to training opportunities, dates and file information.
3. Telephone Customer Service: Answering all inbound calls, following up on current and potential students inquires, informing potential students of training opportunities, dates and registrations.
4. File Management and Maintenance:
a. This position will be responsible for student file management which includes– contacting students regarding course registration, test dates, application processes and re-tests.
b. Client file management- Answer client requests, developing client rapport.
5. Financial Management:
a. Handling client / student payment options – paypal, cash, and providing receipts
b. Maintaining financial records, document payments, receipts, bill payments and reconciling any discrepancies.
6. Light cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and garbage changes as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess (Education/Experience/Skills and Abilities):
1. High school diploma or equivalency is required.
2. 2-5 Years of experience as an office administrator or in an office environment is preferred. Other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
3. Must possess excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills.
4. Computer literacy; must possess experience with and be comfortable using MS Office products such as MS Word, MS Excel and Adobe.
5. Prior experience using a database student management system or client billing system is preferred.
6. Candidate must be reliable and possess a high level of integrity and trust.
7. The ideal candidate will be able to work Monday to Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm, however hours of work are negotiable.
8. Criminal background check will be required.
We are looking for a mature, reliable and trustworthy individual and are offering a flexible part-time schedule working Monday to Friday. Salary will commensurate based on experience. If this is an opportunity that you are interested in please submit your resume via email to AKHR Consulting quoting PT Office Manager in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only applicants short listed for interview will be contacted.
For more information about our company please check us out online at http://www.tipofspear.ca/index.html .