We are looking for a motivated individual to fill a new position in our growing company, one that involves a variety of duties. Working out of town and travel to new jobsites is a requirement of this challenging position.
The Corbilt group of companies is involved in the design, fabrication and installation of sawmill equipment as well as dust control solutions. Our area of work is primarily BC and AB
Job duties would be varied and could include the following items, but flexibility and the ability to take on new challenges is a must.
- Monitor jobsite and crew for safety compliance
- Complete WCB inspections, hazard assessments and first aid paperwork
- Complete new jobsite safety assessments and crew orientation
- Equipment tracking and safety inspections
- Support the field office, project manager, supervisors with admin tasks
o Weekly timesheet collection, submission to head office
o Distribute bi-weekly pay stubs
o Collection, submission and filing of safety meeting forms
o Stocking safety supplies
o Ordering materials – or liaise with customer’s purchasing staff
- Pick up materials, parts, packages
- Receive shipments, complete paperwork
- Communicate with head office
Experience in a construction environment is a must and preferably in a sawmill environment. Familiarity with WCB regulations is also desirable. Ability to use a computer or tablet for spreadsheets, documents, forms etc is also required.
Wages negotiable depending on experience and duties performed. Travel mileage and a tax free living out allowance are also provided if working away from your home area. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and current contact info via email or via fax to 1-866-473-3323