Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you have leadership goals and looking for the right organization to grow with? Do you inspire those around you to be creative and innovative?
If so, AIM Environmental Group may have the perfect opportunity for you.
AIM Environmental Group is proven experts in providing our clients with soil and groundwater remediation, demolition and abatement projects and composting/environmental solutions. From our head office in Stoney Creek, we work with clients globally to deliver quality projects with our teams of industry experts. We are a growing organization and we are continually winning new work. With that come new experiences and new challenges.
In this leadership role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing site staff and sub-trades in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets, safety and risk
- Effectively managing the site by providing guidance and leadership on demolition activities and developing effective communication skills between site, other project staff and stakeholders
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget
- Provide senior level presence in the field, coach site staff on issue resolution, review site labour requirements, mentor site staff and perform succession planning
Our Superintendent will oversee projects that vary in size and scope and the successful candidate should have previous experience in leading construction teams, trades and hourly employees. Many of our projects are located within Ontario and in other provinces, and would require travel or the need to stay close to the site; flexibility is a must. We are also focused on candidates who currently have:
- 5-7 years of construction experience – ideally in Demolition & Abatement
- Post-secondary education, CET or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office and Windows based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project)
Each project we take on is unique and requires excellent planning and execution. We are proud and passionate about the work we do and building the right team to deliver each project is critical to us.
If you are a leader, and aspire to grow and take on more challenge, we want to hear from you. Please provide your project list including the dollar value along with your resume and cover letter.
AIM Envrironmental Group is a division of Maple Reinders Group.
AIM is a single source solution resource organization, working with several local, national and international partners to provide solutions...