Design Build Estimator – Construction
Do you have a desire to be involved in estimating multi-million dollar Design Build ICI projects? Do you want to grow in your role and have increasing responsibility in estimating bigger projects? Are you wired with a competitive spirit and a passion to “win”? If so, Maple Reinders has the job for you!
We are a growing organization and are continually winning new work! Whether the opportunities are P3, Design/Build, or Construction Management, our Estimating team will prepare tenders from concept to submission with an emphasis on understanding and evaluating risk. We want you to be engaged and continually grow in this role – we’re not just about quantity takeoffs! Your zest for estimating and your “winning spirit” will be evident through your ability to:
- Complete the entire bid from the concept to completion of the tender
- Identify the true cost of items (labour, material and equipment etc.) at every stage of the process
- Determine along the way if the cost of the items are feasible to the owner
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with sub-contractors, architects and consultants
- Suggest and explore creative value engineering opportunities
- See beyond the plans and specifications
- Coach and mentor junior team members
We are looking for Estimators with past experience working for a general contractor who currently have:
- Ten years or more experience in estimating Design-Build multi-million dollar ICI projects
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering, or a combination of education and industry experience.
We want you to succeed and we are prepared to invest in you. We offer extensive training through our “Centre of Learning” to facilitate your career growth through programs such as LEED, Gold Seal and “lunch and learns”.
If you are a Design Build Estimator, we want to hear from you. When applying, please provide a listing of jobs your have estimated along with your resume and cover letter