AIG

AIG Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
ِ A place full of work and produciton
Financial Lines Leader (Former Employee), egyptMay 16, 2014
It was a wonderful place to work and I have learned a lot as I worked for AIGsince I graduated

Work environment was full of enthusiasm and seriousness and monitoring to deliver the highest levels of service to customers

I have learned that the man should keep his promises because insurance is a promise

Each working day was a journey for me, on the – more... level of salesو solving customer problems or assist customers in reporting incidents

And each month was a contest until we reach the required budget

The toughest moments, when one of the colleagues has to leave the company

The most enjoyable part of the work is reviewing the monthly and quarterly achievements

The Hardest part of the job was the responsibility of providing the right cover to the client which covers his risks – less
emerged with new vision and management team
Zonal Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2014
Great training
Excellent management team
Expertise
Reputation
A great company to work for! Alas, it was only a temporary contract job!
Human Resources Assistant - AIG (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: nice people to work with; fun atmosphere...
Cons: short assignment!
The weekdays duties and tasks were divided as per a set schedule, but there were some slight variations sometimes, depending on various factors, as they arose.

Although the daily tasks were practically the same every week, there was never a dull moment, since the figures and accounts varied, as well as the clients, bringing along some kind of fun suspension.

As – more... an HR Assistant, I also had to provide support for the management team and had the opportunity to learn a lot from my managers and co-workers, as I offered my help around.

Having learned my duties early on soonest after I took on the job, everything came along easy.

The hardest part was when my assignment was finished, and I had to leave the company.

I so wished I could have stayed on permanently.... – less

About AIG

American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in a range of insurance – Read more