The Machine Operator person is responsible for working on casting, stamping and/or forming equipment. Materials include steel, aluminum products. Company maintains a safe and clean working environment.
Note: Must have strong work ethic and be punctual for shifts.
· Training provided.
· 3 months contract with possible 3 months extension (depending on performance).
. Ideal to have mechanical or stamping or machinery experience.
Location: North/East Brampton near airport
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Set-up & operate general machinery
· Input parts, stamp/form, then remove formed parts
· Ensure quality is maintained by inspecting parts
· Use material handling equipment to move inputs into work area and finished goods
· Use small equipment for minor procedures
· Provide minor adjustments to machinery when required (guidance / training provided)
· Keeping cells clean & replenish supplies
· Sweep and clean work area, wash floors
· Work with oils, lubricants/chemicals in a safe manner
· Be capable of moderate lifting - up to 20 lbs.
· Comfortable operating machinery on a continuous basis - performing some repetitive tasks.
· Able to work at a brisk pace in achieving daily production goals.
· Strong work ethic.
· Able to meet reasonable production goals - efficiently and productively.
· Work in a safe, organized, effective and efficient manner.
· Must be punctual and responsible.
· Strong general labour skills
· 3 shifts: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. || 4 : 00 p.m.- 11:00 p.m. || 11:00 p.m.- 7:00 a.m
· Monday to Friday (some overtime possible)
· Might be required to rotate shifts. Premium paid for night shift.
Please list if you can work rotating shifts
· $13.50 - $15.00 per hour (depending on performance)
· Please send resume in MS Word (.doc) or .rtf format.
· List preferred shift and if you are able to work rotating shifts.