We require a professional attitude and the ability to self-start and follow through with tasks. The applicant should be able to manage the demands of multiple coworkers with efficiency. Communication skills are essential.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Receptionist/Admin Assistant will be responsible for:
- All duties as assigned by Office Manager
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Organize project information within established parameters
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Attend safety meetings & record and prepare minutes of meetings
*Experience with safety program management an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is an asset.
Please reply with resume and references.