The receptionist provides front line interface with customers, vendors, company affiliates and the public to answer or direct inquiries as required. The position also provides broad administrative support to all parts of the business.
Primary Accountabilities & Result Areas:
1) Deliver excellent answering, meeting, greeting and relationship building services to a variety of external audiences.
2) Develop strong working knowledge of internal AFI personnel and departments as well as other FDS contacts, to source and route contacts quickly to manage needs and inquiries.
3) Deliver excellent administrative support on document creation/ management, logistics and scheduling
4) Coordinate activities with Executive Assistant to ensure superior results.
Typical Duties, Actions and Responsibilities:
- Answering and directing calls including follow-up.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Incoming and outgoing mail routing
- Creation of spreadsheets, presentations and announcements
- Word processing and filing
- Review and collate various forms.
- Conduct research as required
- Scheduling of boardroom
Experience Qualifications and Related Skills:
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in managing difficult situations
- Multi-tasker in quickly evolving environment
- Superior organizational and improvement orientation
- Outgoing and approachable, even keeled personality
Intermediate level certification in MS Office suite of tools
Certificate or diploma in administrative studies would be an asset
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
95% desk and office, computer work
Fast pace, and high volume calls