The Office Manager will be a key member of this highly skilled team, whose primary goal is to provide the highest level of plastic surgical care to patients. The Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational activities of the division, including administrative staff management and financial management. In this role, they will fully support the delivery of quality clinical care by the practitioners.
The successful candidate will contribute to organizational efforts and initiatives that enhance the practice’s mission, values and goals. They will be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual, possessing excellent time and priority management skills with proven experience in managing support staff.
- Overall accountability for staff performance including managing a team who carry out a range of clerical, technical and professional activities. This includes development of appropriate systems, managing workload and policies along with day to day performance management of the team.
- Providing leadership to the financial record keeping and reporting. Acting as the key point of contact for the accounting firm. This includes, preparing meaningful and timely reporting, records management, expenses and payroll for support staff
- Oversee day to day operations of the office including attendance management, government legislation and regulation compliance, policy adhearance and ensuring that the administrative needs of the principals are achieved
- Assist with the implementation and management of the Electronic Medical Record’s system
- Chair regular meeting with support staff to identify and resolve operational issues. Developing organizational systems to maximize productivity in the workplace.
- In consultation with the Principals, determination of goals and objectives for the practice for 1-3 years; development of staff competencies in line with these objectives
- Provide effective management and resolution of patient complaints of non-medical nature, developing a procedure to obtain and review patient feedback on an ongoing basis
- Minimum of 4-7 years of office/practice management experience in medical practice/ hospital environment
- Skills in basic accounting and business reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Track record of successful operational improvement in a medical practice
- Experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and leading teams with a strong focus on accountability
- Ability to consult and provide opinion, facilitate discussion and resolve conflict
Indeed - 20 months ago
AGILE Talent Solutions help businesses meet their HR Needs. Whether they have 10 employees or 1000, AGILE Talent Solutions will help...