Experience: Minimum 2 + years of work experience
Salary: Competitive (to be negotiated)
Agent C is looking for a Real Estate Executive Assistant with at least two years experience. This position is best suited for a multi-tasking individual with excellent customer service skills. You will be responsible for both marketing and administrative tasks in this fast-paced real estate team. To be successful you must have an enthusiastic and professional telephone manner and truly enjoy dealing with people.
- Serve as a marketer for the agent, creating original feature sheets, flyers, mailings, letters, newsletters and more.
- Prepare & mail introductory greeting cards to prospects
- Preparation & distribution of monthly and quarterly newsletters, flyers
- Setting up clients in Top Producer real estate database
- Contacting prospective buyers/sellers through lead system on a daily basis
- Completion of all real estate forms involved in buying, selling, renting
- Liaising & following-up with clients throughout the buying or selling process
- Preparation of correspondence materials for client meetings, viewings
- Preparation of Open House marketing materials
- Administrative tasks such as filing, sorting, and photocopying
- Stratus (MLS), WebForms, Realtor Link, GeoWarehouse, EasyOFFER.
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe Reader
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Must have a thorough understanding of OREA forms and general/common office paperwork (appointment information forms, ordering signs, listing/BRA, lease packages, etc.).
- High aptitude for numbers and working with numbers
- Superior Communications skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to proof brochures, write correspondence, handle inquiries
- Extremely strong inter-personal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many priorities
- A willingness to become licensed as a Real Estate Professional
- Having a car is a definite asset
Indeed - 8 months ago