Duties and Responsibilities
- Using the in-house LIMs system to set priorities for the day and monitoring as rushes are added and adjusting as necessary.
- Keep tabs on rush files and repeat analysis to ensure it is being addressed in a timely manner.
- Update LIMs system with any delays to files asap and anticipated completion when files are due or past due.
- Assist the Laboratory Supervisor/Lab Manager with root cause analysis when problems occur.
- To maintain equipment and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Maintain calibration, QC, and maintenance records.
- Work with management on projects while maintaining good sample flow through their station.
- BSc in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a laboratory environment. Hands on experience with relevant laboratory instrumentation preferred (some examples include: Ion Chromatography, GC/FID, GC/MS, ICP/OES, CVAF).
- Skills: problem solving, communication, organization, and time management.
- Commitment to the production of accurate and timely results as our clients have come to rely on us for.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
Indeed - 7 months ago
AGAT Laboratories is a highly specialized, Canadian-based company that provides laboratory services worldwide. With over 30 years of...