- Responding to client phone calls and front office meetings regarding:
- Work in Progress
- Analysis Required on Samples
- Billing Information for LIMS
- Collecting the Sample.
- Ensuring Turn Around Time for Sample Analysis
- Provide prompt and complete responses to the client
- Participating in an "On-Call" schedule to handle client requests after normal working hours.
- Coordination of "Rush" analysis into the respective Lab(s) through communication with to the Respective Lab Manager.
- Logging in of Analytical, Environmental, and Tribology samples in to the Work Order System. This will include the following duties:
- Compiling info on Tags or Sample Containers
- Ensuring that all-pertinent Information is filled the Work Order Input Screen.
- Printing the Work Order for the Job.
- Ensuring that the Work Order has all the complete information
- Ensuring the Samples integrity from logging in to handling to storage.
- Shipping and receiving for the company
- Ensure packages/cylinders are handled safely and put in their proper place.
- Responsible for tracking orders and keeping inventory.
- Assist Company Management as required.
This position includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, RSP Matching, Travel Insurance, Referral Bonuses and Flex Days
High school diploma
Good computer skills
Must be organized and able to multi-task.
Must have excellent time-management skills.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.