- Responding to client phone calls and front office meetings regarding:
o Work in Progress
o Analysis Required on Samples
o Billing Information for LIMS
o Collecting the Sample.
o Ensuring Turn Around Time for Sample Analysis
o Provide prompt and complete responses to the client
- Participating in an "On-Call" schedule to handle client requests after normal working hours.
- Coordination of "Rush" analysis into the respective Lab(s) through communication with to the Respective Lab Manager.
- Logging in of Analytical, Environmental, and Tribology samples in to the Work Order System. This will include the following duties:
o Putting Job # ,Cylinder #, Bin #, and Sample # on Tags or Sample Containers
o Ensuring that all-pertinent Information is filled the Work Order Input Screen.
o Printing the Work Order for the Job.
o Ensuring that the Work Order has all the complete information
o Ensuring the Samples integrity from logging in to handling to storage.
- Shipping and receiving for the company
- Ensure packages/cylinders are handled safely and put in their proper place.
- Responsible for tracking orders and keeping inventory.
- Assist Company Management as required.
DRIVING IS REQUIRED
SOME OVERTIME WILL BE REQUIRED
This position includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, RSP Matching, Travel Insurance, Referral Bonuses and Flex Days
High school diploma
Good computer skills
Must have a clean drivers’ abstract
Must be organized and able to multi-task.
Must have excellent time-management skills.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
AGAT Laboratories is a highly specialized, Canadian-based company that provides laboratory services worldwide. With over 30 years of...