This is a One Year - Maternity Leave Coverage Contract with the possibility of a full time, permanent placement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of water and soil samples using ICP-OES, IC and other wet chemistry procedures
- Maintain instrumentation in optimized and calibrated condition
- Troubleshoots instrumental problems and basic maintenance of instrumentation.
- Perform sample, reagent & calibration standard preparation.
- Report results for client samples
- Keep accurate and up to date records
- Follow all SOPs and QC procedures.
- Meet quality assurance and turnaround time specifications.
This position includes:
- B.Sc. or Technical Diploma in Chemistry
- Minimum 1 year lab experience
- Computer literate, fully familiar with Microsoft Excel and ChemStation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work overtime during peak season.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
AGAT Laboratories is a highly specialized, Canadian-based company that provides laboratory services worldwide. With over 30 years of...